In the beginning

12.13.2004

What's goin' on?

Just a few updates:

-Starting January 10th, I will be a full-time student-not just a stay-at-home wife. I also hope to start volunteering at a local hospital.

-Somehow the chocolate chip cookies my hubby made me went awry, even though he followed the directions to a T. We think it's because the ingredients didn't include baking soda, we shall try an alternate recipe...Any good ones out there?

-We may have found a new church home! We are very grateful and excited about that.

-I enjoy spending time with my friend Laura , she makes waiting fun! ; )

-Christmas is coming! I am excited and giddy like a little kid.

-I love my husband! He is wonderful, caring, supportive, he's my favorite!

Just for fun, below are the cookies that would have been:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us






3 Comments:

  • We go to Grace Covenant. There's also Hill Country Bible where James and Laura go.

    By Blogger Sammi and William, at 10:21 PM  

  • those are the most pitiful looking cookies I have ever seen. My recipe of choice is the one on the back of the Toll House choc. chips bag.
    Toss that recipe...and the cookies! Before you toss yours.... :)

    By Blogger Laura, at 11:00 PM  

  • Yeah, that's usually what I go by. However, this time we purchased the house-brand chocolate chips from HEB. I followed their directions on the back of the package, and that monstrosity is what I came up with. The taste like fortune cookies stuffed with chocolate chips.

    Wm.

    By Blogger Sammi and William, at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home