In the beginning

12.06.2004

The present situation...

How is it that whenever I am sitting on the floor wrapping presents, I somehow manage to lose the tape, scissors or sometimes both? Why is it that in order to find them I have to stop, stand up and look around before they are found? If I have been sitting there wrapping presents, they should be within arms length, right? Yet somehow I can't find them until I stand up, just doesn't make sense.

I am trying the "wrap as you buy" tactic. Last year William, Kerry and I stayed up until like 2 a.m. Christmas Eve wrapping presents! Though it was fun, I don't want to do that again this year!


1 Comments:

  • 1. You're sitting on the scissors and the tape. How you can do that without it hurting, I don't know.

    2. Last year, we were up later than that. I think were wrapping until almost 4AM. I remember I only had about three hours of sleep, and was awfully cranky at my mom's house the next morning.

    Wm.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home