In the beginning

11.23.2004

Pressed for time

...so here is the short list for Thanksgiving:

1. Sammi- my wife, my love, my partner in crime. She is completely unlike any other. I am thankful that she agreed to marry me, even if it was against her natural instincts.

2. My family, who've been nothing but supportive of my marriage and the subsequent moving away. Family should never be taken for granted. They love you and understand you better than almost anyone else.

3. Sammi's family, or should I say my new family. They have kindly accepted me as part of their flock.

4. My job. I actually love what I do, and it leads up to number five...

5. New friends in a new town. Frankly, I'm thankful that I work with a good friend, who is always there for me, Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM- exactly the time I need friends to be around.

Wm.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home