In the beginning

10.26.2004

Spooked!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's our first Halloween together. That's fun thing about marriage- there are lots of firsts.

[edit]
As soon as I published this post, Sammi pointed out that I am wrong. This is our first Halloween since we've been married, but not our first one all together. I forgot about last year. I'm sure she will chime in about last year's events. In fact, Sammi, I hearby remove you from sworn secrecy. Thankfully, there were no pictures from last Halloween.

2 Comments:

  • I think you "forgot" because you were traumatized from last year's events. Details will be spilled on a separate post...I think they merit their own post.

    -Sammi

    By Blogger Sammi and William, at 10:16 PM  

  • oh the suspense... you sure know how to build up a story

    By Blogger Laura, at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home