In the beginning

10.13.2004

What a weekend!

This weekend was my sister's wedding, it was beautiful! Everyone had a great time and she looked awesome! Chad and Drake have been a part of our family for a long time, but now they're "official"!

William was the unofficial kid wrangler a.k.a babysitter. He is amazing with kids, he had them all on the edge of their seats, wide-eyed and slack-jawed by his storytelling. He was also a real trooper when they dog piled him by jumping from one bed to the other in the hotel room. William was also a good sport when we had Drake overnight in our room, and even took him down for breakfast the next morning.

Seeing how good William is with the kids really warms my heart. I get all sappy thinking about what he will be like with our children. I am truly blessed by this man!

-Sammi

P.S.- I am probably in trouble for making Wm look like such a softie, so I will point out that in his previous post- William made a swear!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home