In the beginning

6.21.2004

Five more days. You can count them all on one hand.

I am officially giddy. There is no way for me to communicate how excited I am, other than this:

!

We packed up most of Sammi's stuff this weekend and I brought to Austin and unloaded it into the garage. We also had our last pre-marital session with Bill. Everything seems to be coming together, which is good because we've no time to lose.

We also celebrated Mrs. Eaton's birthday, my sister's birthday, and Father's day all in one day. It was about as much fun as you could imagine, especially my sister's birthday party.

And, Sammi, if you're reading this, I just wanted to let you know I love you. And, I heard a really funny song about a monkey and a priest this morning. They cohabitated in the rectory. I don't know what the song was called, but the band was the Greasy Wheels. You would have thought it was great.

5 Comments:

  • I love you too!
    That song sounds great, I'll have to listen for it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 AM  

  • Ah, my best man. Best at what is still to be determined. Just remember that it is the 26th at 2pm. I'm betting that it will occur about an hour and a half after your daughter is born.

    Do we have a wager-pool on the little one's arrivel? I say the 26th at noon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:31 PM  

  • I'm keeping my legs crossed! I told Kayleigh that she's not allowed to come on the 24th, 25th or 26th. I really want to be able to come to your wedding...I just LOVE wedding cake. Hopefully, she'll listen and cooperate. I can't believe your day is almost here! I'm so excited for you two!!!!

    By Blogger Justin and Michelle, at 1:28 PM  

  • If Kayleigh can wait we promise lots of wedding cake and that we will spoil her once she comes! Who am I kidding, we will spoil her even if she comes on our wedding day! Sammi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:02 PM  

  • Knowing that I teach small children bad habits (such as putting crayons in their noses or screaming as lould as possible), I doubt Michelle will let me within a one mile radius of the baby.

    "Keeping my legs crossed" made me spew my coffee!

    By Blogger Sammi and William, at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home