In the beginning

6.01.2004

Bridal Shower / Bachelorette Party

Saturday was my Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Party hosted by my wedding party. Dee, Christine, and Courtney along with some of our other friends worked really hard and put together a beautiful shower for me. I had such a wonderful time and was overwhelmed by the amount of love and thought they put into every detail. They wouldn't let me lift a finger (which was hard at first), and they treated me like a princess. It was perfect. I know it was the most fun I have ever had at a shower and that many people felt the same way.
After the shower we lounged around the pool and then had dinner at Rockfish. We rented "Better Off Dead" (We love the 80's!) and then crashed out. I know that doesn't seem like the wild time everyone associates with a typical Bachelorette party, but it couldn't have been more perfect. A full day surrounded by family and friends, what more could a girl want?
Thank you Ladies for making the day so special for me. I love ya'll!

Sammi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home