In the beginning

6.09.2004

The river is wide...and deep, too.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*image hosted by www.imageshack.us because it is free*

That is a picture of the run-off creek behind our apartment here in Austin, taken from my PCS phone. Normally, the water has about an eight inch breadth and a one inch depth. However, after today's rain, it is about five feet across and about ten inches deep. We've had that much rain today, and it isn't expected to let up until Friday. Right now, the water is about twenty feet from our back door. If it gets any closer, I'm going to buy one of those four-man inflatable rafts and put it under my couch.

I knew I should have bought pleather instead of leather.

2 Comments:

  • I can't believe Justin hasn't remarked that you could use a certain present from your Bachelor party as a floatation device...

    Sammi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 PM  

  • I CERTAINLY HOPE NOT!

    Wm.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home