In the beginning

4.23.2007

A grateful heart

A list of things that made me grateful this week, in order of my thoughts:
A husband who cleans the bathroom and who wants to serve me even when I am being a brat.
Friends, especially those who I don't see often that give encouragement and prayers when you need them.
A regular lunch date with a girlfriend who makes me laugh so hard we cry.
A friend's pregnant belly bump that seems to have just appeared overnight.
A ladies night out with wonderful women who are hilarious and sweet and Godly.
Receiving compliments from people who you trust would not say something just to make you feel better.
A doctor who is willing to set egos aside and do what is best for their patient even if that means admitting they are not the best person to treat them.
A new vet who is less expensive and who seems to really care about the animals she works with.
A new church with opportunities for us to plug into ministries and a pastor who already knows our names.
Friend's children who are beautiful, smart and some of them most adorably "rolly."
Great phone conversations with friends and loved ones, even if sometimes I feel like I am just "venting."
Scripture that encourages and a God who loves me and wants the best for me.

4 Comments:

  • Aren't we glad anyone will love us even when we are being brats????

    Marilee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 AM  

  • It is good to here what has been going on in your life. I have really been enjoy reading your blog posts.

    By Blogger Nikki, at 10:10 AM  

  • It's about time to blog again....

    Justin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:19 PM  

  • looking forward to hearing more from you -)
    this was a wonderful post of gratitudes

    By Blogger Robyn Rochelle E., at 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home