In the beginning

3.20.2007

Let's see...

Vegas was tons of fun. We didn't win anything, but only lost about $20 in three days. We saw Bodies, which is really amazing. I even remembered lots of my A&P! The only bummer of the trip was the flights. Both were delayed and I'm afraid I got too spoiled working for the airlines and I am now allergic to coach. Other than that it was a great trip, I'll try to link up some pictures later.

St. Patrick's day was also tons of fun. Being half Irish I thought I'd pay tribute and host an Irish dinner. We had corned beef and cabbage, potato soup, soda bread and bread pudding with whiskey sauce. The highlight of the evening is when our sweet friend Christa who had never had corned beef remarked, "It tastes like spam!" I grew up eating corned beef, so I never made the correlation before. Now, I just have to get my mom to teach me how to make Vietnamese cuisine so I can have a traditional Tet dinner in February. I told William I would do an Oktoberfest dinner to honor his German heritage. Really, I just like any excuse to cook and have people over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home