In the beginning

1.04.2007

Sick and Tired

I have been sick since just before Christmas. I am on my second round of antibiotics and not having any fun. I have been so tired, but I can't breathe and so I can't sleep at night. I went to the doctor yesterday and it's my typical once a year sinus infection accompanied by allergies. Though we enjoyed seeing our families and friends over the Christmas break, I feel bad because I was so puny I didn't enjoy it as much as I would normally- same with William's birthday and New Year's Eve. I am however, very thankful that I am not in school, so I can rest and that we have good insurance to cover the doctor visit and my prescriptions. I am also thankful for an understanding husband and a new bed to watch episodes of Ugly Betty in. I hope everyone is doing well and staying well.

2 Comments:

  • I'm sorry your holidays were so crummy. I hope you feel better soon.
    Oh, and I love Ugly Betty too. Isn't she adorable?

    By Blogger Little Me, at 3:18 PM  

  • Thanks Lindsay. I am finally feeling much better.
    I think she is adorable too, so lovable!

    By Blogger Sammi and William, at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home