In the beginning

10.16.2006

Sweeter dreams

Our new bed is coming this afternoon, woohoo! We (read I) have been putting off getting a new mattress set because I am cheap. I finally caved this weekend. I am excited, it should mean more rest for the both of us.
When we were purchasing our new mattress set we ran into an interesting character. I don't want to go into too many details, but let's just say I was traumatized by something I saw. There's an episode of Friends that has a similar story line. Phoebe had a new boyfriend who really liked to wear gym shorts. That's all I'm saying, if I think about it anymore I'll have to go wash my brain again ; )

3 Comments:

  • I don't watch Friends and now you have peaked my interest. . .

    By Blogger Stacey C, at 12:23 AM  

  • Let's just say some very private parts became very public. Don't make me say it on my "family friendly" blog! ; )

    By Blogger Sammi and William, at 5:11 PM  

  • I know exactly which episode you are talking about. So sorry. That is hilarious though. Although, I don't think I would have found it very hilarious if it had happened to me so.. I feel your pain. ewww!!

    By Blogger Kerry, at 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home