In the beginning

1.07.2005

Home Sweet Home

William and I have been traveling this week for his work. We were in Corpus, staying at the Casa de Fadrowski (Thanks Drew!) and then spent a night in San Antonio. It's a neat system we have: William works and I hang out at the hotel read, watch cable or play on my computer. It's a perk that comes with being unemployed/unscheduled ; ) But like all good things, I'm afraid my "business trips" will be coming to an end. This Tuesday I start my classes! I'm taking 12 hours, suffice to say, I won't have time to go gallivanting about with my hubby. It was fun while it lasted!

2 Comments:

  • Hey Bilbo & BabyGirl! Going back to school. How exciting! Sorry your gallivanting has come to an end, but the end results will be rewarding. Picked up my C-Pap machine Monday afternoon. Not too difficult to use, but very reminiscent of having an alien clamped over your nose. Sleep like a log (that's your Mama) - a log. Talk to you this week-end. love to both. Ma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:45 PM  

  • Glad you are adjusting to the "alien invasion" and that it is allowing you to sleep. : ) We love you and will talk to you soon!

    -Sammi

    By Blogger Sammi and William, at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home