In the beginning

7.28.2004

I just wanna use your love tonnnnight!!!

I don't wanna lose your love tonnnighhttt!!!!!!!

LOL - I am folding laundry and rockin' out to the 80's right now. I love that song, I forgot I had it on this 2 disk 80's set.  That song reminds me of the band my brother-in-law Nik plays for, Top (www.topdfw.com). That's one of the songs in their line up, I remember one of the gigs Nik played at Cool River, they played that song and we owned the dance floor ; ) I don't miss single life or clubs for that matter, but I do miss hanging out with my sisters and friends sometimes. My sister Pamela, the pool shark taking all of those Star's hockey players money, Christine rescuing me from the icky boys, and Maria for always pointing out how "white girls can't dance" (not that some of us half-Asians fair much better). It was always an adventure with those "bad girls" and we've had a lot of fun. 
Geez- I also forgot how much clothes I have! I've got a Mass 'O Laundry pile on the living room floor, not to mention the countless boxes still left in the garage...I better get back to folding, maybe I'll find some of my bad girl club outfits in there, not sure I could even squeeze into them at this point! If you wait to maintain your figure, don't take a cruise for your honeymoon!

 

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home