In the beginning

7.19.2004

Hey, I post here too!

I've been silent since we've returned from the honeymoon. There hasn't been any reason at all, other than I've been busy at work, which is where I usually blog from (on my lunch break, of course).

So far, so good. I really love married life. I get to wake up next to my beautiful wife every morning. Sure, there are some things that we've had to get used to (like Sammi snoring! Or was that me?), but all in all we're just dandy. In fact, I've never been happier. My only complaint would be that there is nothing to complain about.

However, there is something lurking in midst of marriage. Our premarital counselor, Bill, always referred to it as the "You Lied!" moment. He is referring to the end of date-behavior, which is inevitable. Now, I'm not living in fear of this moment, I'm just waiting to see how it goes down. I imagine Sammi looking through my CD collection, realizing that I have horrible taste in music, and as such, am not as hip as previous thought (truth be told, I've never been hip in any sense). Oh, the suspense!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home