In the beginning

4.30.2006

Busy Bodies

It has been very busy for the Rutschmans. We have had both of our families visit, I had another week in LAX for work, we are starting to get plugged in at a new church, etc. We are very blessed by all of these exciting things that keep us busy. But, I will say, that I do miss my husband on those 90 miles an hour days. It amazes me how much you can miss a person, even when you see them every day. I am looking forward to an unscheduled weekend. I ask that you will pray for us as we work through these transitions, that we will make time for one another and remember to give thanks.

Love to all,

-Sammi

2 Comments:

  • I know what you mean about the missing husband thing. I havn't seen mine a lot lately. Good luck with all the business. I hope you and William will get some time to eachother soon!

    By Blogger Stacey C, at 8:53 PM  

  • Thanks Stacey! I hope you get some Shaune time too!

    By Blogger Sammi and William, at 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home