In the beginning

4.02.2006

And We Are Now Three...

We got Blackjack! Blackjack is a 15lb male schipperke mix we met at the local animal shelter last weekend. Check it out www.centraltexasspca.com.
Blackjack is four years old and looks very much like a schipperke, except he has very short fur and a white chest. I think he might be a schippahua (part Chihuahua). He is very sweet, but also very timid. We hope that in time he will adapt to us and become just as obnoxious as we are. Anyway, we are so excited to have a “puppy”! I will have William post some pictures soon!

6 Comments:

  • http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/schipperke.htm

    Check it out!

    -Sammi

    By Blogger Sammi and William, at 6:13 PM  

  • that's a strange looking little dog. i like it. congratulations.

    By Blogger Little Me, at 8:08 PM  

  • I can't wait to see what he looks like. How did he get the name blackjack?

    By Blogger Stacey C, at 9:28 PM  

  • Thanks! He is a strange little dog in personality too. We're having fun with him!

    He already had the name Blackjack and he is 4 so we didn't want to change it on him. I am not sure if he "knows" his name, but I think Blackjack suits him.

    -Sammi

    By Blogger Sammi and William, at 7:01 AM  

  • yeah, we want to see a picture!

    By Blogger Little Me, at 10:16 PM  

  • They actually called my friend Sara, we sure fooled them!

    I know, I need to take pictures of him...I will try to get William to do it tonight.

    -Sammi

    By Blogger Sammi and William, at 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home