In the beginning

8.24.2004

Working Girl

So it's a little strange to be back at work, I was really quite spoiled staying home for all of that time. William and I are still adjusting to my schedule. I used to think he got up to early, now I have to get up almost 2 hours before he does! I am really enjoying it though. It's such a change from what I have been doing the last 5 years. I'm learning a lot and meeting some great people. I have been so blessed and can't wait to see how God will continue to work in my life.

5 Comments:

  • Sammi,

    Are you an aide in a classroom? What do you do? Just wondering!

    By Blogger Justin and Michelle, at 10:13 AM  

  • From what I understand, she's cracking skulls.

    Wm.

    By Blogger Sammi and William, at 11:36 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Sammi and William, at 11:36 PM  

  • Sorta...I'm an "inclusion teacher" or "paraprofessional" for kids who have learning disabilities. I am in different classes to give assistance to the students who need it, without singling them out. It's a less restrictive environment than Content Mastery or Special Ed.

    I have on occasion, been known to crack a skull or two.

    By Blogger Sammi and William, at 4:57 PM  

  • so the normal students can have the pleasure of a booger eatin moron sit behind them. thanks loads!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home